Como homenaje acorde a un gran impulsor del aprovechamiento de la internet 2.0 (ver su blog) y de los Campus Virtuales, como el de ORT, y a falta de algo mejor, aquí va su perfil público en Linked In:
Guillermo Lutzky (z"l)
Education Management Consultant and ICT Professional
- Virtual Campus CEO at ORT Argentina
- IT Teacher at Escuela Técnica ORT
- Teacher Training Expert at Ministerio de Educación de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires
- ORT Bolivia National Director at World ORT
- IT Manager at DGEGP
- Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales
- ORT Argentina
- Instituto de Tecnología ORT
Guillermo Lutzky’s Summary
Development of two computing curricula for ORT Argentina Schools, and for the state "polimodal" plan. Implementation of ORT activities, including development, planning, organization, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of academic and research activities as well as publication and dissemination efforts. Also the design and support of a of long range computing strategy for ORT Argentina to include providing adequate and accessible computer facilities. I also leaded the introduction of multimedia, Internet, and ubiquitous computing at ORT Argentina, leading to the Implementattion of a Web 2.0 Virtual Campus implementation.
I can mention also the creation of ORT Bolivia as a National Organization, including the recruitment of a Board, contacts with National and International officers from federal and Jewish agencies, and the creation and startup of the Instituto Tecnológico Boliviano Israelita, including his recognition from the Bolivian Ministry of Education. Also I guided the cultural change of the Colegio Boliviano Israelita, leading to a 10% increase of students in 1 year. I am also a consultant for the Ministry of Education of Bolivia in the launching of a new integrated humanistic-technological curricula for high-school.
Between my professional achievements are the design, develop of the IT infrastructure of ORT Schools campus providing connectivity for students, faculty and staff. A strong "internal client" concept was implemented with departmental users in the selection and set-up of major computing applications and a definition of a standard for labs, individual workstations and user profiles.
Guillermo Lutzky’s Specialties:
• Provided information for strategic planning, accreditation, marketing, enrollment management, staffing, curriculum development, grants and contracts, and institutional, program or classroom effectiveness assessment.
• Coordinated and gathered institutional data and information to address the reporting requirements of federal, regional and state agencies and organizations, and the requirements of external funding sources.